Wednesday, October 20, 2010

engineering curses reloaded

hii friends,again i m here with my some creative and innovative thoughts................

okk,now today i want to talk about my life...............i was a simple boy in school,very decent........i dont want to be a engineer,,,,,but for parents i decided to attach a engineer(ER.) tag before my name...........

so we now talks about my present..............i am a bad boy.........according to faculty all class of mine are
bad,they use a special Hindi word  for my class....."badnaam"....i dont know why?
our class results are best in whole college but still we are "badnaam"...............
my parents should be happy because they want to attach a "ER" tag before my name after 4 years.....bt i won a 'badnaam" tag only in 2 years...............

but all negative things,there is  positive part also.........all the teachers of this semester are very serious about our study,and hardworking..............
so i request heartily to all the teachers that "PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND US,WE ARE NOT TOO BAD"

i have been  very demoralized when teachers say that we are bad.........
so i think this is all for today...........
i m very sad today,so i m ending todays post by a sad saying:

If you keep gleaming 
Then I'll keep dreaming 
Of the oh so perfect play; 
The day will come when I can say 
I leave this world today........................

2 comments:

  1. so true bro...
    aaj tune apni class ki sacchai words mein bayaan kar di..
    tere dukh dard mein main tere saath hun bhai

    ReplyDelete